01.05.2012

Beauty by the Book: Online Study Details

Emily E. Ryan POSTED BY Emily E. Ryan

The wait is finally over! We’ve created a special page with all of the details – including the schedule – for our first-ever Glo Girl online small goup! Check it out here and then forward the link to invite all of your friends to participate in the study with you!

PLUS – we have exciting news! For all of you who participate by posting a comment in response to each week’s discussion question, you’ll receive a FREE gift at the end of the study: this beautiful Beauty by the Book charm that looks awesome on a necklace, bracelet, bookmark or purse! Isn’t that awesome!? (front and back of charm pictured below).

Remember, the study begins on Tuesday, January 17th. So purchase your workbook now so you’ll be ready!

I’m so looking forward to going to “beauty school” with you!

Q: Will YOU be participating in this study with us? Leave a comment here and let us know!

12 comments on “Beauty by the Book: Online Study Details

Joanie Tindall says:

Yes, I will be doing the study and I invited my sister Sharon for the study. So we both have our books and are excited about starting.
    In Him, joanie tindall

Emily Ryan says:

Great Joanie! I’m so glad you’re joining us!!

Michelle Brown says:

I am going to try and purcuse the book however Im not sure if I will recieve it by the 17th. I am excited to try and do this study as my schedule has not allowed me to participate at my church to study.
    Michelle Brown

Emily Ryan says:

Michelle,
    Don’t worry if you don’t get your book in time. The first week’s homework can be found in the online preview of the workbook here:

(If you have problems opening it, let me know and I can email the preview to you.)

Thanks!! Emily

Sandi Jarvis says:

I have had your book study for the last several months and was going to offer this to our Women’s ministry. This online book study gives me an opportunity to participate before we do it as a group, BUT I’m going to mention it at our meeting next week. Maybe there will be more participants. Thanks for your willingness to share your gift of women’s ministry through online ministry!

Leslie Plew says:

I have never done an on-line study and I’m excited to start this one! I started this study with my church, but had to stop attending after only two meetings. Thank you for doing this!

Sandi Jarvis says:

Leslie,
    Sounds like we have something in common. I’m always looking for additional ways to get HIs Word to more women! I’m excited to be a part of this group.
    Sandi

Shan says:

Can’t wait for my book to get here!!! Started the online study with the sample pages and I absolutely love the videos!!!

Bliss…
    Shan

Toni Heckler says:

Yes I am doing the study with everyone. This is my second study by Laurie and I am enjoying this one at least as much at the first one

Lynda Bishop says:

Hello Ladies
    I just realized this study is going on. I am ordering my book today. I will do the weeks I missed. I hope it is not too late for me to still be a part of it.
    I am so excited. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!
    Blessings~ Lynda Bishop

sandym24 says:

Hola Sisters in Christ
    I just found out today about the online study. I hope it’s not too late for me to participate. Please let me know.
    I am looking forward to starting.
    Thanks and God bless you always!
    Yours, in HIM, Sandy Morales-Figueroa

Tammy Allen says:

My daughter and I are looking forward to doing this together this summer.

We always love hearing from you.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We’re busy just like you. So this blog is dedicated to busy women everywhere who may have a million things going on, but still want to make God the #1 thing. It can be done, and we offer guilt-free teaching and resources to help you do it. You can glo, even in your busy life!

Laurie and Emily started the Glo Girl Blog in 2011 because they were bored. And if you believe that, you obviously haven’t read their bios.