Beauty by The Book
Because of Beauty by The Book
, women are rejecting the world’s standards of beauty,
accepting God’s standards, and passing them on to the next generation.Submit your review
It’s possible to be beautiful at any age.
- Can I purchase this Bible study in a bookstore? Not yet, but you can purchase every Bible study resource offered by Priority Ministries in our Online Store. Note: If you’re a new customer, you will need to create your Customer Profile first.
- Is this study offered in a book version? Not at this time. Our Bible studies are fill-in-the-blank workbooks which require a Bible to complete.
- How many weeks is this study? The workbook has 6 weeks of daily homework requiring approximately 20-25 minutes of Bible study per day. In addition, there are 7 teaching sessions by Laurie which complement each week of homework in the workbook. The video/audio files are available FREE in our website Video Room or for purchase on DVD or CD in our Online Store. The first teaching session is Laurie’s Introduction to the study. Each teaching session thereafter is best viewed or heard after completing the homework for that week. The 7 fill-in-the-blank listening guides to use with the video/audio teaching lessons are included in the workbook.
- Can I complete the study without having to purchase the DVDs or CDs? Yes, this is an excellent standalone study, since the daily homework is completed using your Bible and is independent of the videos or audios. HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE: ALL of the teaching sessions for this study are available to you FREE in our website Video Room, where you can view and/or download compatible versions for your computer, iPhone, or MP3 player. Completing the 7 fill-in-the-blank listening guides in the workbook is dependent on the video/audio teaching sessions, whether you purchase the DVDs/CDs or take advantage of our FREE Video Room.
- How long are the teaching sessions? The 7 video/audio teaching sessions average 44 minutes in length. The specific run times for each session are listed on the back of the DVD case cover.
- Do you have an Answer Guide to the workbook? Not to the daily homework in the workbook. However, the answers to the 7 video/audio teaching sessions are included on a Data CD in the DVD and CD sets.
- How is a mother-daughter Bible study structured?We recommend moms complete the workbook homework for adults and daughters complete the workbook homework for teens. However, since Laurie uses illustrations in the teen video teaching sessions which are more relevant to young, unmarried teen girls, it works best if moms watch the videos for the teen study with their daughters. Then, in a separate setting, moms could watch the videos for the adult study.
- Is the Leader Guide necessary for a mother-daughter Bible study? A private mother-daughter study can be very rewarding with or without the Leader Guide. Laurie wrote the Leader Guides for each study primarily to teach new Bible study leaders how to lead a small group and keep their discussion time focused and on time. Experienced Bible study leaders love the time-saving benefit that Laurie has done much of the preparation work for them by suggesting a few questions from each day of the previous week’s homework for group discussion.
If you have other questions, see our online store FAQ
or call us toll-free at (866)968-4564