One of the most popular videos on my YouTube Channel is entitled “Christian Wife of a Non-Believing Husband – What Do You Do?” My heart and prayers go out to every woman who has watched it and to every Christian wife of an unbelieving husband. That’s why today’s Front Porch Friday is dedicated to:
- All of the women who have found and watched the video “Christian Wife of a Non-Believing Husband – What Do You Do?…
- Every wife who has prayed and prayed and prayed for an unbelieving husband…
- And every friend who has encouraged and prayed for a friend who is married to an unbelieving husband.
Today I will share three wonderful, new tools to encourage women like you:
- A great new movie that opens today: The Case for Christ. It’s the true story of Lee and Leslie Strobel. He was an atheist and she was a Christian.
- A compelling and encouraging interview with Lee and Leslie Strobel. Here’s Part 1, and here’s Part 2.
- A GREAT book written just for you: Surviving a Spiritual Mismatch in Marriage by Lee & Leslie Strobel.
Join me on the porch, and I’ll tell you more about them!
Praying for you, sisters!
P. S. Check these out!